Kimolos houses, offering genuine hospitality, welcome its visitors implementing the necessary health protocols. Thank you in advance for your contribution to their implementation.
- Luggage disinfection
- Key disinfection
- Extension of check-out and check-in between stays (check-out until 11.00am and check-in from 4.00pm)
- No one is allowed to enter the houses, except from the registered guests
- Daily maid service by appointment, it is recommended to avoid contact of cleaning workers with guests
- Change of linen and towels every third day. More frequent change οn request.
- The cleaning of the houses is meticulous. Additional sterilization with steam of at least 70 degrees Celsius is implemented.
- It is recommended to disinfect your hands with antiseptic before entering the house. It is recommended to use the pair of slippers, that we provide, inside the house.
- It is recommended to open doors and windows for natural ventilation of the space daily. Avoid using air conditioners.
- To avoid overcrowding in the port of Psathi, we will welcome you at the houses. We are at your disposal for assisting you with your transportation needs. (houses location , car or bicycle rental, TAXI call)
- Finally we would like to inform you that according to the measures for protection of public health, an accommodation archive is kept from the management, of all the people staying at Kimolos Houses (Name, Last Name, Nationality, Arrival Date, Departure Date, and communication information such as Phone Number, Address, E-mail), so that if a case of a suspected Covid-19 occurs , that could later be confirmed, communication with close contacts will be possible.
Great attention is given to the general regulation regarding the data privacy compliance (GDPR).
Please send your details electronically before your arrival in Kimolos at the following e-mail email@example.com